Sunday, February 25, 2007

No I am not Dead

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being away for so long. I've been quite busy with work and everything else. Though I have started getting involved with the Philadelphia chapter of NAAAP (The National Association of Asian American Professionals). They seem like a really cool bunch, and the organization is probably bursting with opportunities for leadership, so we'll see how this goes!

In other news, I found out that Accenture (the company that I work for) has an entire mini-website dedicated to leadership. Long story short, it had quite a few reprinted articles from the Harvard Business Review which I spent a good chunk of the past few weeks (and at least 5-6 hours on this lazy freezing cold Sunday) to read.

So depending on how everything else goes we'll see if I can't get a few posts in by the end of today. If not, within the next few days.

So please stay tuned!!

-Jason

No comments: